Insanity

Insanity
Craziness of Hearts

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ode to my Paintbrush




ODE TO MY PAINTBRUSH

Painting on my easel with a divine grace
Using the paintbrush to create a wondrous face
Swishing and Swirling that amazing tool
Using those colors that are only cool
Creating a painting that will surely be

The most amazing painting that you will ever see
But without the paintbrush this wouldn't be
With the long wooden stick that I hold
And move it everywhere to see what I can unfold
As well as these bristles that obey my every command

Whether it be snow or a far away land
Helping me and motivating me every step of the way
Being my hope and inspiration, I may say
Dancing and Prancing on my painting
Without a pause without a break

Creating something amazing creating something great
With the paintbrush I will surely succeed
Whether I draw the ocean or a flee
May you laugh or may you whine
This is the greatest tool of our time

I have a lot to say about this wondrous tool
But now I'll take it off it's pedestal

By: Me

~Ode~ (Not Finishes) 

No comments:

Post a Comment